The Aqua-Screen Pure Curved wet room shower
screen can be fitted as a single panel in a corner or an
alcove. This type of arrangement has become very popular, but
walk-in enclosures vary greatly in size and how they use the space.
The Impey approach is to provide the maximum showering area whilst
using the minimum footprint.
You will require a floor foot to support the end of the curved
panel, which will be slightly raised off the floor due to the
gradient of the Aqua-Dec. Chrome Feet are only available to
purchase with a Wetroom Glass Panel.
- 5mm Toughened Safety Glass
- 2000mm in height (top of glass)
- 1200mm trimmable tie bar
- Built in wall adjustment of 20mm with concealed fixings
- Installation on a wetroom floor or shower tray
- Unique curved glass to maximise showering area
- Aqua-Shield Easy Clean Finish
- Compatible with a wide range of Dec's
- Lifetime Guarantee
Front panel Code: ISPS WA CUC
You will require a floor foot to support the end of a return or
a curved panel.
Floor feet are supplied with return panel packs. When used with a
it will be slightly raised off the floor due to the gradient of
Chrome feet are only available to purchase with a wetroom glass